Victim Services of Kingston and Frontenac is a community-based service that utilizes specially trained volunteers to deliver a variety of different programs such as crisis intervention, information and referral services to victims of crime and tragic circumstances, along with assisting in fundraising initiatives and community outreach efforts.
Victim Services will be reviewing volunteer applications in February, 2023 for Spring admission!
In order to be considered for the volunteer program you must:
- Be at least 19 years of age and have a working cell phone
- Be able to demonstrate sound judgement and team work skills
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Have no record of a criminal offence and satisfy CPIC/Vulnerable Sector requirements
- Commit to over one year of active service
- Be ready and able to attend and successfully complete a comprehensive 43 hour training program.
If this is something that you think you might be interested in exploring, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application using our Volunteer Now link.